- The wires are woven, forming a wave pattern with transverse wire clusters holding the wires together to provide excellent open area for peak performance.
- Harp Mesh has excellent open area and is ideal for applications where pegging and blinding of apertures are an issue.
- Longer lifetime & better screening efficiency due to decreasing friction & large opening respectively.
- Stainless steel wires improves screening efficiency
- Aperture size : 0.5mm to 100 mm
- Wire dia : 1.0 mm to 5.0 mm
- Material : Spring Steel / High Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and MS wire.
- Type of opening : square & rectangular shape.
- Cross holding : By intersecting wire or By Polyurethane strips.